Player harassment

Home Forums General Discussion Player harassment

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Crazy comparing real life attacks to killing someone in a video game.. Makes no sense. I also been messing with people in Wellington 🙂 what can I say? I guess some of us dont want to split the community up.

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Crazy comparing real life attacks to killing someone in a video game.. Makes no sense. This is a PvP game. I find it funny its always the same story to (usually the same people). Someone calls people names and annyoys global gets killed then begs dev to make the game more playable for the trolls.. I can also start taking screenshots of many of the popular anti PvP players global chat. That way you can see exactly why they want it removed. I would argue that 90% of the time there verbal assaults in game are far worse then any pking going on. However I wouldnt do that.. Because its a video game.

Goblin

“The simplest solution would be to remove the ability to attack non PVP flagged individuals while in Galebrook and Market square.”
    May 20, 2018 at 10:34 pm Disenchant

so this suggestion was here all the time? since may 20th?

shouting out because I just saw it.

I have a few hardcore dedicated guys now trying to shred my own suggestion post to do just this.
    A real pvp/pve flag worth its name, that is what it is supposed to be: player flagged for pve means player not available for pvp, and that is that. Can’t be hit as long as pve. Switches to pvp upon manual flagging for pvp which would be needed if they want to join a pub brawl.
    Then pkers will have to get creative. if they want assassin skill – they need to go down, search for that chest, release some chaosses, see what they can do to feed him up a bit so that he gives them more skill upon being killed.

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 Okabi, but I agree with xMichael too, at least on the Texas server. Ish??

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Ahnna. Reason: Spelled a user's name wrong
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Player harassment’ is closed to new replies.