PKers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion PKers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Penguin

These people are the biggest issue for me, I think it’s because of the higher levels and more abilities that they are able to take you out easier. These people just wait for me to take the road to my house and kill me, I was level 20, they knocked me down to 14. There’s this one guy in the hundreds with the dash ability so I can’t run away, he just laughs at me.’

Goblin

Yeah, power abusers are the biggest issue in this game imo. Infamy system is pretty much useless for high lvl players. With high shield block and full abilities, they’re pretty much invicible.

Turtle

I think it should be pointed out that you knew where the guy was, and instead of being a little clever and avoiding him, you walked right past him again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again…..

I think there should be just a little self accountability for ones own actions? It’s not as if he was blocking a major roadway or hunting you down, he was literally standing out of the way behind a wall and off to an extreme corner, it really seemed like you wanted him to kill you.

With all the talk of “Power Abusers”. Let’s talk about “Weakness Abusers” weak players who pick on the strong knowing it will get them reprised then accusing those strong players of being bullies.

I would argue that people who abuse the victim role are just as disruptive as the people who abuse power if not more disruptive for seemingly going out of their way to feed the power abusers in the same way chat bait fuels trolls.

Is there really no personal accountability for this anymore? Have we really sunk so low as a species that we assume all victims are innocent? If you take a baseball bat to a hornet’s nest, do you blame the Hornets for stinging you?

Turtle

I see if everyday, by the way, new players joining and immediately either poking the big bear players then crying when they get bit or without hesitation acting like they’re already the boss and wondering why the boss fires them.

The other side of the coin is the needy players who can’t seem to be bothered to read guides or don’t like our answers to questions then get moody because we stop giving them attention. Or the whiners who come into the world already acting defeated before they’ve even touched down.

I think it should be said that a population only has so much tolerance for “First Year Gangsters” and Hand Holding before that population starts doing what populations naturally do and start culling the weak cells before they become cancers.

I don’t think protecting players should go so far as to damage communities. The moment the individual outweighs the group you get implosion and decay.

If that doesn’t make sense? Texas is Toxic, why? Because that’s where all the toxic players got chased to. If that was ever in question to anyone, Texas is where all the players we couldn’t tolerate on east and west ended up. Not to say east or west is better per say but as an object lesson, the organisms “East” and “West” had non compatible entities within then and when they threw those entities up they landed on Texas.

That’s the law of the jungle, baby, and the very moment you try to fight the natural order of things you start creating an uncontrollable feedback loop that ends in the total destruction of any system.

So, what I’m trying to add to my previous reply is this, learn how to assimilate into a community, contrary to popular belief none of us are special, none of us are important, none of us are unique as individuals. Simply put, you don’t matter, if you don’t comply to the system you are bad for the organism and the organism will eject you from its system so that it doesn’t die.

Some universal laws are immutable, no matter how much we’d like them to be. To be very specific to this case, west is actually very accommodating to new inputs, the people who get expelled are 8 times out of 10 the ones who show absolutely zero interest in assimilation.

On east you’re forced to assimilate. On west we give you the option. In both cases the end result is the same, do or die. Or, by all means try to create a new animal to oppose the old.

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

Well said Gnome. And Stephen, you’ve been given plenty of good advice on how to NOT be hunted and killed and you’ve chosen to ignore all of it. It may just be my personal opiniom, but perhaps you should take a good look at why you’re the one getting repeatedly killed rather than any of the other low levels on our server.

Dragonhero

Lvl 67 USWest
    Penguin

I still think infamy should not be a thing, it ruined a perfect training methods and the fact that people complain about pkers is honestly retarded and most deserve it by talking shit.#ShutYourNormieMouth!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PKers’ is closed to new replies.