November Update Today?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion November Update Today?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Baylor

Lvl 130 USEast
    Wolf

@admin do you expect to release an update today? I was also wondering if there is any update on the below items mentioned back in the steel anniversary update.

[ ] New type of underworld altar for combining equipment. This altar will let you merge 2 pieces of equipment so they spawn a baby equip. They don’t need to be the same type and the result will mix and potentially improve on the current stats, gems, and runes! This way with enough equipment and attempts you can finally max out your runes.

[ ]Gem stat bonuses past level 100. Any skill you would have over 100 thanks to enhanced equipment will give your character certain bonuses. Different classes of skills will give different bonuses. For instance tilling above 100 wont improve on your ability to till, but may give more max HP based on how far above 100 you are. Smithing may add to your damage, etc. So the more gems you invest the more powerful you can become. This will buff the value of gems and less popular skills.

[ ] There is also a high level town coming that will be catered to veteran players.

[ ] New silk and leather processes. This will create some higher level light and medium armor options.

[ ] I also want to add some new options for decorating the outside and inside of houses.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

I hope so or I’m going to take a long break.

CarterNE

Lvl 57 USTexas
    Penguin

I am personally excited for the new alter. wondering when that will make an appearance. Also, scrapping items would be cool for a mat refund.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘November Update Today?’ is closed to new replies.