Not sure how to Deal with this

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Not sure how to Deal with this

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Been playing on the app for about a month now and rather enjoying it. However I have ran into a problem. I have met a player I am certain is cheating some how.
    The person in question is a character named CoHunter, and when I found him he was in my back yard killing all my livestock and taking all my trees from a walled in courtyard. I tried using g the /report feature only for him to disconnect before it could be filed. Where upon he reconnected moments later.
    Thinking this to be a bug or a glitch of some kind I tried again only to get the same result. It has been 24 hours since this happened and the individual has reappeared in my courtyard once again. He is trying to force his way I to my home, and this time I have a screen shot of his name logging on my attempt to file a /report request only for him to log out and the complaint not to go through. How should I contend with this person as I have found out I am not theven first person that this CoHunter has used such tactics upon. Thank you for your assistance

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

There is a game mechanic through which if you log out on tiles you will be sent to the nearest nature tile. You may have experienced this early on before you had a bed, you log out inside your walls, but when you log back in you’re outside. Some variation of this is being used to get on your farm. But this cannot be used to get into your house, you have to break in by brute force for that.

Also /report is to report people abusing global chat. If you need to report a bug send in a contact form

CPS

Lvl 247 USEast
    Polar Bear

Orrrr, he roped up. lol theres no bug or glitch about this.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Yeah good point, I assumed this was Wellington but if its galebrook a rope is the easier way into a farm. Only way to prevent that is to build under your farm

Penguin

No, he has gone out of his way to stay in my back yard and is trying to cheat his way into my locked Wellington House. And the cheaty part I mentioned is his disconnecting every time u try to use /report against him only to instantlt log right back in. And it isn’t once or twice, but every single time

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

First, I’d double check the spelling when using /report, if you typo the name it will say the player is not online. Second, /report is for people abusing global chat, you can/report this guy all day and its going to accomplish nothing – if you find a legit bug use the contact form. Him getting into your farm is not a bug. Him using disorient or running in your door behind you is also not a bug.

Penguin

He didn’t use disorient to get in and I have a double door system to prevent people from getting into my house. He completely bypassed my house for the back yard and killing all my animals. He has been sitting inside the back yard trying to bull dog a door that wont open because it belongs to another inactive character entirely uninvolved in the situation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Not sure how to Deal with this’ is closed to new replies.