Newbie Village Change

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Newbie Village Change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Is there anything changed to the newbie village recently ? Ninja patch ? 🙂
    My lv is 6.
    That teleported people out of the newbie village to the statue in the crossroad and when attempt to go back in it says you are over lvled.

I gone to the cemertary and suicided then i respawn back in the “starting point” in newbie village.

I walked around for about 30 seconds and got teleported again to the statue.

I killed myself again and this time i respawn in the crossroad – marketplace entrance where there is 2 NPC tower.

After this i can no longer go back either killing myself or mannualy hit the newbie zone.

Penguin

nvm this I have got the answer from the newest patch.

Penguin

Not really a fan of this feature tbh, not sure if its necessary for balancing but It just ruins reincarnation for me.

Goblin

I like that it prevents endless farming of newbie village for rarer mats personally.

Polar Bear

If this update was supposed to stop feather/wool farming with alts, it won’t. People will just make throwaway alts, farm until kicked from noobville, and repeat. Trashing game database with abandoned characters.

Maybe instead limit the progress that can be achieved in noobville? Like can’t train skills past certain level, can’t unlock more than 2 stars, can’t earn myst etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Newbie Village Change’ is closed to new replies.