New Town Update For A Growing Community

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Town Update For A Growing Community

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Penguin

*As we know the game is getting overpopulated area (not literally, but considering the houses those big guild fortresses and shop,Aww man,c’mon!!!) This big things are consuming too much place you can’t even find a decent part to place your growing shop or Monopoly Farms, So I found a answer,Of course none other than a second town and a village
    *Town-where you can build shops,houses,farms,etc.
    *Village-something like Market Square a pay for gold renting houses but the difference is there are some farm fields

*The towns and cannot be near each other so add another crossroads like area that split from galebrook ,the village(not yet named),and the 2nd town(Also not yet named),and a high tier dungueon [The Library] this place is made to farm skill books for at least level 70 or above I think?! Agh Whatever!! Just pls add it I’m currently stuck in between lvl25-35 anyway
    Possible monsters suited for a library dungeon
    [Spyders] large spiders that can inflict poison or paralysis and can slow enemies by shooting webs
    [Ghost] already in game in the battleground cemetery
    [The Librarian] Boss type monsters that spawns spyders, blind but sensitive in moving objects that causes noise, a half humanoid on top and spider body in bottom

New Skills
    The game is stuck with players with only same skills we want game uniqueness we want different gamestyles and only skill combinations makes each player unique so pls add some skills and also this are some basic magic skill examples to start with:

[Stealth]-Makes a Player Invisible to others eye and increase critical chance to 25%
    *When this skill is used your character will become transparent during this time you are invisible to all entities (monsters/players) for a certain time depends on skill rank (I-15s II-30s III-60s) Cooldown:180s
    Ability Special Rules:
    *There must be no entities in (Stealth)-7 tiles radius,(Stealth II)-5 tiles radius
    (Stealth III)-3 tiles radius before using the skill
    *If the skill is used while a Entity is in the vicinity you will have a delay for 5s
    (During Delays your character is transparent and not invisible to some specified entities)
    *During activation you cannot interact to objects, interacting to objects will cause a
    Delay for 7s to all entities around
    *Delays can stack up to 30s
    *You cannot bump or attack a Entity during activation bumping or attacking Entities will cancel the skill after a second
    [Absorb]- Absorb/Steal 25% HP from the target,15% chance to Increase effect depending on Savagery Level and Skill Rank(I-+5% HP,II-+10% HP,III-15% HP,IV-+20% HP)
    Cooldown: 300s
    [Damage Reflect]-Reflect 50% Of Damage Received each time for a certain time depends on skill rank (I-10s,II-20s,III-35s) Cooldown: 50s
    [Burn]-A skill that is like the same from fire demon in SSD, Burn Enemies near you by
    (I-5%,II-10%,III-15%) skill last for (I-15s,II-25s,III-45s) Cooldown: 210s
    [Disintegrate]-A more better version of Disorient, Teleport your character (Disintegrate)-3 tiles in front, (Disintegrate II)-6 tiles in front,
    (Disintegrate III)-9 tiles in front and causing 90 damage in the Enemies around you before and after Teleportation
    Ability Special Rules:
    *Can only pass through Entities
    *Cannot teleport to place if there is something blocking the way (Include Walls,Tree,Rock,Bush)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘New Town Update For A Growing Community’ is closed to new replies.