new server??

Home Forums Mystera Discussion new server??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Fel

Lvl 22 SEAsia2
    Penguin

I wonder if you plan to add a new server or not?

eunri1

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Polar Bear

New server should be a PVP server. It’s for every one from every server to gather to do the pvp.
    Like they will match them then they will be able to kill each other.
    The new server is like a server colosseum XD
    Anyone who enter this server req to be in certain stat and level. So they can actually pvp with players from different server.

Also to make it more awesome, reward them with certain gear or gold or medals or what ever that seems good XD. Put their name in Mystera Legacy website.

Holy! It’s so awesome in my head. Not sure if people would have the same thing after reading this. But it’s HOLY!

I know it’s jumbled, I’m trying to explain what’s in my head. It’s hard. English makes my nose bleeds.

Love,

Eunri

Fel

Lvl 22 SEAsia2
    Penguin

im still wait big update or newserver to comeback this game (((((

Dissaray

Lvl 98 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hey, do you even see this game?! You know how much BIG updates sets for more then 2 years? Go see videos abaut this game maked 2 years ago, and see the diference. If you need new update to start play that means you dont want to play. So, maybe you bored of this game (i get this a lot :), if you bored just come back to this game after week or mounth, and you will get a lot of fun again.

P.S. My english just suk

Fel

Lvl 22 SEAsia2
    Penguin

yea so bored when i check players online only have 20+ @ well hahhaa.Thanks for advices

Dissaray

Lvl 98 USEast2
    Skeleton

Wow, 20? Huh. Anyway, 2 years ago this game have only 1 serv with 50-70 online! What a fun fact! And yea, i 1 of this 70 players! 😀

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Trust me . I’m sure you aren’t alone. There is alot of people waiting for a new server to start again. I’ve been waiting myself for a new one. I hope it pops soon.

YoungGunzz

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Turtle

I dont know if I will play new server. I do know alot of people are waiting. I alone have 5 people just waiting for a text.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

Why are people so anxious for new servers? I could see being anxious for a PVP Arena server, but I don’t get the need for just popping up more servers. Did you ruin your reputation across all severs and need somewhere new to start over?

YoungGunzz

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Turtle

Alot of us go there for a bit to have fun and compete. Some times it doesnt work out and we usually go back to our old server. New players I notice find it really discouraging to start a brand new journey in a world where people have 100+ recarnations and pkers combo them.

JustMrBones

Lvl 62 London
    Turtle

London is the nearest server there offering. It has plenty of building space. The community isn’t toxic and you will get a lot of help from the players there.

Dissaray

Lvl 98 USEast2
    Skeleton

On use2 comunity is just perfect(unless 2-4 toxis asses). They are super cool guys!

Didilicious

Lvl 68 Europe
    Turtle

e:

New server should be a PVP server. It’s for every one from every server to gather to do the pvp.
    Like they will match them then they will be able to kill each other.
    The new server is like a server colosseum XD
    Anyone who enter this server req to be in certain stat and level. So they can actually pvp with players from different server.

Also to make it more awesome, reward them with certain gear or gold or medals or what ever that seems good XD. Put their name in Mystera Legacy website.

Holy! It’s so awesome in my head. Not sure if people would have the same thing after reading this. But it’s HOLY!

I know it’s jumbled, I’m trying to explain what’s in my head. It’s hard. English makes my nose bleeds.

Love,

Eunri

sounds pretty good, u mean something like my char from london can login into that “Arena Server” where i can challange you from USE2.
    i hope something like that is possible i think thats a great idea and devs dont need to make new servers, old server population can grow

eunri1

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Right didilicious,
    So glad someone gets what tried to explain.

There is no need to make new server, except the pvp colosseum. Let player grow in their original server.
    And isn’t it good to gather people from other server without them need to start all over again?

Love,

Eunri

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘new server??’ is closed to new replies.