New item possiblities (gold sinks)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New item possiblities (gold sinks)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    buttercuppz

Lvl 70 SEAsia
    Penguin

So i hve been playing for awhile and i have come up with a few gold sink / possible expencive items that people would put money into quickly and would get the economies to lower in prices

1. obs flooring required mats 20 obs 1 gold 20 stone (effect same speed as road but not nature tile)
    2. a way to make books …. randomly (new skill required scribe) new use for paper paper required 500 gold 10 (chances of making books) level 1, 20% chance of making a use full book. 1 every point after that gives you only a .01 % chance to increase book rate thus not making it op skill to get all the books you need uw and bosses will still be useful. all falures produce useless scribbles that are a fun decorating item. next the higher level books can only be obtaine after levels 50 and 80 with increases of chances of teir books every level after that whatever rng is best in your opinion. (can look like other books but are literally just garbage … thus aggravating looters and more fun for trolls.)and lastly book levles 4 or 5 can only be obtained by base 100 players
    3.another huge gold sink could be an upgrade to stone walls that slows decay but has a time limit (example construction lvl 100 would yeild you a 5 day period of 1/4 degridation) less for lesser skills (item cost 1 g 100 stone 100 wood 10 flint 5g maybe a new tool morter and pedstle call the item sealant or something) maybe make like 40 for that?
    4. steel hammer (swing speed same as bone) 300 steel 10 g 10 of each gem for destro has 5 % chance to have +5 destro on it at 100 crafting
    5. Lost soul (uw item or only buyable with diamonds gifted or otherwise. 100 diamonds) 1 death you lose 0 skills 0 % exp loss never drops above floor 70 and has a .0001 % chance of drop starting there increasing .0001 % per 2 floors
    6. underworld recall tiles ( i know deep uw people that would carry mats for this just to make it.) cost 10 g 200 stone 100 flint
    7. golden random enchant (random stat given only to plain items A S R H G 1-5 on 1 hand 1-10 on 2 handed must not have runes on it or it wastes item and says has no effect cost 100 gold 20 of every gem (cannot be found in uw)
    8. new walls (with 1 ac that cannot be surpassed lowering all destro on it by 1 point at the 10% 3points and 10 points at 50 % thus making destro + more effecent and has a huge gold sink. per wall 2g 20 obs 100 stone 100 clay

Barbahre

Lvl 110 Europe
    Wolf

Hello! Barbahre here! i agree with you except for the 5, it will maybe increase the diamnds price… but good ideas for the others and great job 😉
    See you soon! Barbahre.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

+1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New item possiblities (gold sinks)’ is closed to new replies.