New Area: The Hive

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Area: The Hive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vain

Lvl 112 USEast2
    Wolf

New idea for new area and boss…the hive. In the underworld, there has always been one mob that really stood out to me. The hive soldier. I think it would be really cool if there was a n area called “the hive” that is like uw, but is an actual maze. The maze will be filled with hive soldiers hive…scouts? And at the end of the maze there will be a royal chamber. Hive guards will guars the entrance and once they are finished, players can engage the Hive Queen thats inside. She should have ranged attacks as well as the ablity to summon more hive soldiers. And on death, she inflicts “sting” damage.Just a fun idea I had, hope you enjoy! 🙂

P.S. maze should change weekly, so players cant memorize it

Ahnna

Lvl 19 USTexas
    Goblin

YYEEEESSSSS!!!!!! +1000000000

Feydra

Lvl 60 USWest
    Penguin

Agreed. I think the concept certainly has enough of a presence in the game to warrant their own map, and the hive soldiers definitely hit hard enough to potentially serve as a map of training enemies. Besides, honey seems to be scarce and yet not very valuable (honey:gold wise). It would certainly seem to fill a couple of theme and item acquisition gaps if this were to be a thing.

#Bump

Wolf

But no one could get to hive queen because hive soldiers multiply each other and would block the way

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Then make it so Hive scouts cant multiply. simple. or make a new enemy type of bee

McKonnie

Lvl 303 London
    Turtle

Awesome idea, +10000000000000000000000000000

Ayds

Lvl 100 USEast
    Wolf

+1

I think the idea that they multiply would make this new area a lot of fun. Extremely difficult, but fun nonetheless.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Area: The Hive’ is closed to new replies.