Mystera Community Project: The town of East Galebroom

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Mystera Community Project: The town of East Galebroom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Goblin

I have an idea that all of us could work together on.
    This game really lacks any real towns, really. We dont really have a neutral place where people can trade (not including market square) and spend there time at.

So my idea is that we make our own town, with public areas for trade, smithing, cooking, farming, storage, a hotel, a place to meet, like a pub. We can work out the plans, and the design, and build it somewhere with plenty of space, maybe in the east.

Polar Bear

sounds like a respectable project. you will need some manpower to keep the peace.

Penguin

Which server are ya’ll on?

Goblin

The original one, which is East US, I believe.

And yeah, I know, it will take a lot of work. It can be something people work on their spare time.

TheFurious

Lvl 402 USEast
    Polar Bear

Greetings! If you would like to give discord a shot it might be easier to do this.
    https://discord.gg/F6ehP8s

Turtle

Well Balthazar, I do believe I’m a house down from ya to the east; the little one by the river looking thing. Willin’ to help out, though definitely noobish, so bare with me. I do, however, have an eye for 2D decor. It’ll be faaabulooouuus~♥

Goblin

Good, because I absoluely suck at desing or art. x3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mystera Community Project: The town of East Galebroom’ is closed to new replies.