Mystcost and reincarnating

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Mystcost and reincarnating

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Why doesn’t mystcost go down when I’m lvl 1? This just forces people to use alts to build in Wellington. What’s the benefit in that?

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Yeah, these unraidable bases should just be free. It’s so unfair for everyone. We shouldn’t have to put in so much effort for them! Please fix this!!

Goblin

People with 10+ reinc or older than 2 months should be removed from vellington. It should be a city for newbies only

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Why? I keep numerous bases all over the place. My nice farm is there lol. Also I never said it should be free. But 1800 Myst to build a tile is entirely absurd. This just forces the use of alts.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Mystcost increases the more time and knowledge, plus stronger you get in the game.
    At some point it’s not worth it, which is when you’re ready to move to galebrook.

If you although, want to spend days grinding myst on an alt just to repair a base there, it’s up to you. Have fun with that
    I honestly think that mystcost should be shared across same IP.

Don’t missunderstand the dev intentions with Wellington addition.
    You don’t deserve to be unraidable, it’s true that you can abuse alt mechanics to archieve that but it’s a pain in the ass at some point.
    Just deal with the fact that the game is intended to have pvp and raids and build a proper base with the stuff that you stored in wellington or market safely.
    The more you get raided the more you’ll improve on the game learning from your own base weaknesses. Otherwise just quit.

Cheers

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Ok smartass, thanks for the suggestions. ? Dunno what I’d do without all you butthurt PvP diehards here.

For the record, my bases in gale don’t get raided, my base in Wellington was raided back before I knew everything you have to do to avoid it, and I moved to gale a long time ago. Cry some more about Wellington please. Tell me more about the dev’s intentions though, while you’re still being butthurt.

kgbeast

Lvl 44 SEAsia
    Turtle

Wellington was made as a place for newbies. The description says it. Older players shouldn’t be allowed in like noob town.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Wait, are you guys actually suggesting people over a certain level or whatever not be allowed to *enter* Wellington at all? Lol. Why build shops to there then? That’s ridiculous

Drayfus

Lvl 145 SEAsia
    Wolf

Wellington was released to cater, NEW PLAYERS,CASUAL PLAYERS, AND PLAYERS WHO DOESN’T WANT TO BE RAIDED.

admin did not say about , if you are old player you should go to gale nope. players need choices and admin gave it to us, its either u live in wellington or galebrook plain and simple.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

it should definitely be more expensive to build in wellington as a reincer. sometimes it only costs me 4k myst. dev should add a 0 to that for it to be fair

ArcticCN

Lvl 20 USWest2
    Penguin

No change to myst costs will matter because people just make an alt so they can build walls for 20 myst.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mystcost and reincarnating’ is closed to new replies.