My character died while I was sleeping in my market square house.

Home Forums Bug Reports My character died while I was sleeping in my market square house.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Monarchy

Lvl 120 USEast2
    Penguin

This happened last night while I was asleep, I logged off my character in my bed and found out the next day that it got murdered by a player called ‘yckee’, this shouldn’t have EVER happened and I still don’t know how it happened, seeing as my rent hasn’t expired and I didn’t share my door to anyone. This is a game breaking glitch and would defeat the purpose of a market house, please fix it ASAP

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

had something like that but they didnt kiled me. i left my char in bed and when i came on alt he was on grass next to my house

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

If nothing was missing from the house itself that seems to be the most plausible answer – though not sure how you died in your sleep outside in that case, considering even if you weren’t in a bed you would have only spawned outside when you logged in again (I think..)

KANTMISS420

Lvl 26 USWest
    Wolf

This might be due to an alt being pushed out of the bed onto a floor tile and stayong asleep. As it happens, if server reboots or crashes, you probably would be set out on the nature tile like other logins

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

I’ve had something similar happen to me but whilst I was asleep in a bed in my base. I logged on to a death message saying that I had been killed. Asked the person who killed me where did he kill me and he said that he found me sleeping in galebrook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘My character died while I was sleeping in my market square house.’ is closed to new replies.