Movement speed nerf?!

Home Forums General Discussion Movement speed nerf?!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Cat

Lvl 7 SEAsia
    Wolf

I trained exploration on my main to have geared 100 cuz i was top speed on mainroad while skilled. dow its 1650 no matter whats my explo and humming. That makes exploration and humming useless and i wasted so much time, that couldnt be nerfed, exploration isnt easy to raise

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

+1

I train explore for reinc, i get 1 blue star now. Max speed is 1750, or not? If it changes to 1650 i feel bad. If i understand right and now max speed changes to 1650 i disagree. I think it needs to be 1750 again.

P.S. Sry for my mistakes

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

i was thinking 1750 is too low, 2k-2.5k would be nice but im an old school tibia player so my experience with walking speed is a bit more adjusted to that fast paced gameplay. I’m currently sitting on 3 blue stars in explo, is there even a point in getting exlplo 10 stared? one of the hardest (if not THEE hardest) skills to lvl, especially blue star so why make it so brutal on the reward:time spent ratio?

Cat

Lvl 7 SEAsia
    Wolf

trained it to be fast in pvp, now its pointless :/
    im base 75 (100 geared) and i cant outrun 60 lvl while im infamy -.-

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Ilurana are you sure that you weren’t slightly burdened ? That could have been the reason

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Yes valiant he is sure that he was not overburdened 🙂

Goblin

oh, thats a nice ninja update. what else did i miss?

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Max speed for movement is still 1750. Being in combat has a Debuff to speed depending on what kind of armor you are wearing Heavy armor will obvioulsy have the bigger combat debuff.

Aswell as having any amount of infamy will alsomcause a speed debuff of -100

This is not new its been like that for quite some time now.

Wolf

I don’t know about any nerfs, but I know it’s darn easy to become encumbered (even if you’re tossing everything but food/ores/seeds/etc.), and I would like to see Movement Speed increased in general so it I don’t go from walking slow, to walking even slower the instant I have one grape or potato too many.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

i wont agree with polarstar, i was fast on mainroad even with high infamy, now when im 30 min infamy i have 1650 on road, and it change with lowering of infamy. 2 months ago i could catch 60 lvl on mainroad now its almost impossible. there was some speed nerf and im sure

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

and u said “any ammount” – thats wrong too cuz like i said with lower infamy its lower debuf

Sofeleye

Lvl 124 USEast2
    Penguin

I am not sure if this opinion counts but I am firm beliver that we could have mounts such as a trusty steed that comes with a cost but can travel much faster and varies instead of one horse have multiple for different price different speeds and be able tp hold things no necessarily horses it is an idea since it’s medieval any type of mounts mules, horse, dragons, tigers, etc.

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

IMO, infamy should only have penalties on death (more exp/drop/myst losses), but while alive shoudnt have any debuffs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Movement speed nerf?!’ is closed to new replies.