Message oddities and minor graphical glitches, village fire pits

Home Forums Bug Reports Message oddities and minor graphical glitches, village fire pits

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wolf

When you repair a wall or structure up to 100% it will actually display 100% and only in another repair attempt “The stone wall is in perfect condition” is shown. Not so for items – when you do the last repair part to bring it to full condition it already says “The wooden spear is in perfect condition” and the 100% label does not display. Things appear as if the durability for message and animation purposes is checked after adding repaired amount, unlike walls.

For vertically aligned walls repairing any one from cracked state will cause the object below (personal gate for example) it to be redrawn before the wall above it, causing a shading glitch. Suffice to say this looks weird but the user side fix is just to walk away and return.

When you are burdened and purchase pack rat there is no “you are unburdened” message although you have lost this status.

The fire pits in newbie village are vulnerable to hammer attacks. I saw this by accident and managed to repair what I damaged but like most other things there they should ideally be indestructible.

Sometimes when you use aloe the sequence of numbers is 10 10 9 10 10 or something like that. One of the tens is replaced by nine. I suspect this happens when health increase coincides with natural regeneration.

When you use aloe but change an area while it is still affecting you the location the green numbers appear will be shifted. For example when using aloe in Crossroads and moving to Battlegrounds Cemetery will have the green numbers float from one space to east of your character.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi Widmo ^_^
    Thanks for the valuable feedback! JVH has added your reports to his to do list 🙂

Wolf

Thanks for answer. I assume the same applies to earlier Quiet’s and mine threads.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Message oddities and minor graphical glitches, village fire pits’ is closed to new replies.