Map Expansion Patch Discussion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Map Expansion Patch Discussion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Daggers now have a damage penalty versus structures and non-light armors.

Its effects on hostile NPC? Fallen Knight seems heavy armored.

Wolf

Thanks for the new ocean. Really exciting times but there was no mention of a raft or boat in the patch notes… would love to explore the ocean and the last thing i wana see is people destroying the ocean by creating more land, so if we could have a hint on how close we are to seeing a raft that would be great!

Wolf

gg daggers gutted,

Skeleton

I wonder whether the lake is just some water tiles or has some special purpose.

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

I wonder who will be the first to build a base in the middle of the lake..? :3 Sounds like an awesome expansion. The dagger nerf makes sense too.. they were too crazy. Still good situationally, just like the other weapons now.

Polar Bear

From my understanding the Dagger nerf was limited to walls, but not monsters or players.

I agree with Cappy that we need boats or rafts… something! Give the Captain a boat!

Goblin

I mean seriously, can he be a Captain without a boat??? Poor guy

Pino

Lvl 9 USWest
    Wolf

There is a new highway running uninterrupted clear south to the coast from below the FL base along the 100 axis. A big ty for donations from Pyco and Stalki for this new highway, as well as Dyrir for helping create the land bridge through the new ocean.(sry cap, it’s not a whole land area though, just a bridge) There is also a scenic winding road that goes south to the desert line along axis 250. And a big ty here for Valduk and Nefer for donations and work put in! Enjoy the new world everyone!

Turtle

Thanks for the road!

Goblin

<3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Map Expansion Patch Discussion’ is closed to new replies.