Lasting Legacy have a level cap?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Lasting Legacy have a level cap?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

In the wiki, it says that lasting legacy level cap is 7, meaning you can have a maximun of 70% of myst back when reinc. Is the wiki right? You will never be able to recover 100% of your myst when reinc?

Goblin

It would be too easy if you can get back 100% mysts every reinc.

ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

Reinc sucks, you lose a lot of your time leveling up and ugrading. And farming the necessary myst for the upgrades are huge if follow the grow rate of myst necessary.

In wiki the costs values are:
    1-500,2- 6.000, 3-27.000, 4- 92.000, 5-293.000, 6-898.000 and 7-2.719.000

According to this grow rate(3 times more than the previous one) the ammount of myst necessary for the next ugrades would be:
    8-8.157.000, 9-24.471.000, 10-73.413.000

All 10 ugrades will cost a total of 110.076.500 myst, that is a lot of myst and will take a lot of time to gather this ammount

In my opinion the game need to have 10 levels in lasting legacy, lose your progress after reinc is enough, lose 30% of your total myts just because you wana reinc a little is f**ked up.

Wolf

+1000 It is about time of having some update that makes reincarnating worth the time. Me and many other player had to stop reinc because of war. I would like the possibility to reinc again in the future, but with the current rules it just dont worth it. Please dev think in reinc people in some of the next upgrades

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Reincers shold have lil harder gameplay, but on 50 reinc + u dont feel it anymore. u dont even buy 7 lasting legacy so why u need 10? 🙂

Wolf

well in my opinion it is not a little harder, specially in a violent server, they are vulnerable most of the time and when they start to be able to defend themselves even if only a little they have to reinc, you are right in the fact that some pros are op while reinc with 50 or more reincarnations, but it is an little % of players, most are not even close to half of this numbers.
    Anyways we are not talking of a gift, just the oportunity to do it spending a huge amount of myst.
    I believe it would make the game more dinamic, because it would give the oportunity of changing strategy to players when they get bored of only a way to play while making the change bareable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lasting Legacy have a level cap?’ is closed to new replies.