Items lost to holes

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Items lost to holes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

View post on imgur.com

Any chance we could do something about this? There’s currently no way to recover anything lost to a hole.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

That really bothers me too, my greatest fear in UW is that I am going to set my gear down to repair it and then create a hole on top of the gear as I walk back on it to pick it up which is why I always set floor tile down before repairing. At least this can be avoided at snake pit by taking the stairs down instead of dropping through the well but obviously could still happen at the hole to UW or any other holes that might appear somewhere so I agree it’s pretty lame that this happens.

Goblin

it will despawn.

similar code effect was used to build the trap that killed MUI on USE2 (with the effect of the “so much salt” and “get used to it” crying out “I am selling my account” and “so many stats lost!” – this is so beautiful – seeing those “hardcore” dudes showing how much “salt” there is on their end after all. and to be able to remind them of just this when you see them returning to their “hard” talk style)

so just for the sake of this trap… that was able to trigger MUI to write “I am selling my account!” i think this bug is worth it.

also seriously interested to find out where the trap builder went.

dude’s got talent.

Gerber

Lvl 45 USWest2
    Turtle

I and destic12 built that trap and it has nothing to do with this post, killing mui was an accident. Please keep replies relevant to the original post.

I think the coding should be changed to when something is dropped on a hole via death, it should drop to the closest tile instead of the hole itself.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

no shit sherlock it would despawn,stop trying to push your anti-high lvls agenda on every fucking thread,your comment on this thread was worthless and didnt contribute anything to it

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

sinwing, the problem is also dropping items when you are overburdened on a hole,making u unable to pick them up aswell

Goblin

@ Wing

killing MUI was an accident, but one I really enojyed from my beloved old-muppets-guy-lounge

and I am not sure it is not related to this post because afaik there were items used that were placed on a stairs. comparable to this well here….just like at a well where you cannot go up, there was no way back up form below the stairs, so I see a lot to compare here.

also Wing, I do check for relevance before posting.

please refrain from thinking to have to remind me what the topic was.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Items lost to holes’ is closed to new replies.