Is it really "Sandbox"?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Is it really "Sandbox"?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I am concerned because of the infamy update, plus the “safe building zones” that are coming according to the dev notes.

I’ll not say anything about the infamy issue, as this has been state in a different post.

But this future “safe buildable zone” is very worrisome, because I think it’ll just ruin the sand box nature of the game completely.
    Yes, I know that there is people that want to play that way, but that will just ruin the game for everyone else, as people will obviously choose to build and leave their most valuable stuff in there.

All I want to suggest is instead of just flooding the game with more safe zones… just… make it a server thing.

Pvp Servers (true sandbox, no need to make those places “safe zones”), and Non-Pvp servers, where the buildbale areas will follow the rules for those new areas that are coming… for those people that want “safezones” so much…

Thats all I want to suggest… and I know thats not something simple to implement, but seriouly, I don’t want ML to become a entirely different game, I really love the sandbox nature of that, honestly… I really don’t like where is this game going with the recent+future updates… (I don’t want it to become farmsville, lol)

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  tioluko.

Penguin

The problem are people who are trolling with killing low level players, who just want to progress and build a safe home before starting to experience any pvp encounter. Unfortunately trollers are ruining the game, that is why he decided to do this safe zone. I understand him, but also understand other people who want servers to stay pvp on all maps. As I mentioned, unfortunately people who kill for fun low lever players are the real reason for dev making this safe zone. 🙁

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

We don’t know how it will function, there could be a wait time on going in or out that would stop people running over to protect things. It opens a route for people running items to a safe place maybe which gives you more of a chance than trying to kill an alt vault in 60 seconds. Not much has been said on how it works. Let’s check it out and leave our opinions after we see it 😀

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

yea, i’d just say wait until this new update is launched and we will give him feedback about it..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is it really "Sandbox"?’ is closed to new replies.