I'm taking a break

Home Forums Mystera Discussion I'm taking a break

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Erected

Lvl 399 Europe
    Goblin

I’d like to say once more that i’ll be taking a break from the game.
    Lately i’ve been playing less and less and I had a feeling that I was missing something in the game, now I finally realized what was bothering me.
    Here are my thoughts:

• The new recent updates are something good, since the intention is to suit the PvP/PvE/Casuals community all along, but from my perspective they need to be polished in a few ways, which I know it’ll be done, so the break’s going to be temporary, I can’t help providing ideas to improve them, but I have the feeling that Kay and James will be able to sort it out sooner or later.

• Right now the game mechanics can be abused to be unraidable at all ,Wellington storages are something, so there’s just a few people still risking their items in Galebrook, and I myself have been using that to not risk anything, hence losing the thrill and risk, along with the improvement of base designs when their weaknesses are exposed uppong being raided.

• Also, the new infamy update seems good for the most part, but once you realize that nearly noone who you murder loses lvls/skills neither items feels like you’re not experiencing any feedback from the pvp, the new meta feels like a new character with no ascensions and stained 25 with copper gear or so.

• The Underworld lacks some unique rewards for the brave warriors going into really deep floors, and the recall tile being lost for a simple trait reroll on the surface which makes you waste days going back the floors, but it also feels like you’re just having the same pattern over and over with nothing really special aside from the common chests.
    Something lacks, like gear that can only be acquired from floors 200+ or a supporter clothes & hair that have different colours depending on how deep you made it in underworld, I don’t know, just something that makes you feel unique for being “that one” that made it this far.
    When I first started my first thought was “OH an unlimited dungeon, what’d be laying in the deepest part of it, I’ll be the one to find out and have it”.

• The alt topic. I myself use alts for many things. Even tho some updates reduced just how OP the alts were, they are still too polivalent and can be abused in an infinite amount of ways to be unraidable, avoid people from leaving their own bases, disorienting through others doors, and the list just keeps going on.

That’s it, my apologies if anyone feels it as a complain, just my thoughts and suggestions.
    Cheers

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Ill give you some of my thoughts even though you didn’t ask.

The new update is fine except for a major part. Wolf Cave should not be in a safe zone. It makes not sense. Good mysting locations should not be safe, it makes the game too easy for trolls.

I think the thing for Wellington is to implement an increase in mystcost also for the amount of buildings you have made there and make it so that structures repair cost also increases with how many times they have been repaired. This will force players to move out at a certain point and makes it harder to keep unraidable bases for an extended period of time.

I don’t pvp so I will take your word for the infamy system.

I don’t spend a lot of time in UW but for a knitter who spends most of his time on the top floor it can be annoying to see someone dive into uw and find crazy op stuff that I try to knit. It does seem better if the things found in UW had some uniqueness to it.

Yeah, alts. I think many tweaks can be made to alleviate the problem. If you sleep or log out you drop random item stacks untill you are no longer burdened, that is one that I think would help.

Hope you come back soon.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Plz come back ;-;

Wolf

Wolf Cave being a safe zone actually makes sense Caliban. Wanna know why?

theres only one reason.
    Wolf cave is pretty much known as the hardest place right now outside of UW and Dire wolves are helluva challenge.

imagine this: you have just defeated 3 dire wolves and you ran out of healing potions and only left with a bunch of Aloes and as you are healing a PK’er just pops up and kills you on the spot. leaving your effort wasted, yer items gone and, levels down along with skills.

wont that put you in an annoying situation?

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Not really. Seems way better to have this happen after which the dude will be killed and hunted than to let this dude farm myst in safety so he can become a stronger troll with no way of stopping that. Wolf Cave being a safe zone makes every other place more dangerous for noobs like me. If you want to stop pk abuse and protect noobs, it is not a smart idea to have a safe zone with good myst.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Mystcost in Wellington is out of control already. It’s basically impossible to build there once you carn.2k Myst at low level? It would take multiple UW runs just for a few wall sections.

And I agree that there should be safe and not safe places to farm. Your argument against having safe farm zones doesn’t make any sense.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I'm taking a break’ is closed to new replies.