High End Reincarnation Question

Home Forums Mystera Discussion High End Reincarnation Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

So I’m curious on how reincarnation works at “the end of the road”.

Consider the following scenario: Let’s say you have 300+ blue stars and have been reincarnating over and over for the better part of 2 years. You have 10 blue stars in every skill except the following: Tilling and Unarmed (zero stars in either).

I assume that once a skill has 10 blue stars, you will no longer ever get any experience related to that skill. So if you have 10 blue stars in every skill except for Tilling and Unarmed, how would you ever get enough exp to hit the 360+ level cap you would need to reincarnate? I don’t think there is enough exp in just those two skills to get to lv 360+.

Maybe my assumption on any skill that has 10 blue stars no longer awarding exp is wrong. If that is the case, then the issue I bring up is not correct. Just looking to be educated.

Polar Bear

Good question!

Bunnie

Lvl 32 USEast
    Penguin

Well I have already thought about this. The only answer i could think of is farming myst for scholar to have enough xp bonus to hit the lv cap.

Obviously as we hit that point the amount of yellow stars is not much left. Xp per action or stars is not going to be much given those 2 skills. obvious cause of action given current game mechanic is to increase bonus xp gain as much as possible through every mean known ingame.

If u want to discuss more about this topic i would love to. U can find and add me on Discord.
    Bunny🐇#3278

Polar Bear

@bunnie Increasing your XP bonus won’t help because character XP is based off your total skill XP.

Erected

Lvl 388 Europe
    Goblin

@pennywise
    UW Monsters give raw EXP on death

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

You can gain experience in a skill past 100, but someone would have to test if that experience is allowed to count towards your character level. I think it does but I don’t have a way myself to confirm it.

@pennywise
    UW Monsters give raw EXP on death

That’s from the hunting skill. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘High End Reincarnation Question’ is closed to new replies.