Great Idea ! Please review.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Great Idea ! Please review.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Good point. Would be awesome to provide a niche for healer class.

Skeleton

Or they weren’t worth refuting.

The pros and cons have been laid up.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Lol this guy.

“So yeah, you’re just a terrible gamer and I’m excellent. That’s the answer.”
    Asylumdreams talking trash on Lunchables in forums

There’s a reason they ran you of the EU server. If you all want to know why trolling this guy is justified, go talk to the peeps on EU.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Hey Hey Hey , No Fighting ! 🙂

I’d like the developer to see how much genuine interest there is in this concept. I’m really glad there has been so much feedback and rebuttals regarding the way it can be done.

Alot of good points made. Im sure there is a way to calculate it so that abuse of power leveling people doesn’t happen. In my experience, I’ve seen people find a way to abuse pretty much anything they can . So I imagine it would be expected people will try. The dev can always make adjustments as he sees fit according to what people are doing with it. Just like he does anything else he makes changes to (towers/road tile digging etc)

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Yeah, you’re right. I’ve just been posting on my break at work out of boredom not out of any genuine vendetta. Plus, I really want a party system.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I’d love one too so far everyone I asked loves the idea .

How cool would it be to go grind floor to floor of the underworld with your friends and not feel any kind of way about who gets what kills as you go.

Who likes grinding alone just so you can get proper Myst out the deal ? When I first joined this game one of my favorite things to do was to go to the Underworld and see how far I could go with my buddy. After awhile it became a separate ordeal just so you can maximize the Myst you get for the time spent down there.

Skeleton

Ran off? I’ve spent my sparse free time building maps and working on projects for this.

Even then they only broke through my base after a week.

#factcheck #fakenews #tryharder

A party system that divides myst and exp without any form of rationale to prevent abuse will be broken by default.

Even landing one hit on a mob is easy enough. At the least as things stand requiring the finishing blow makes it difficult, especially with shroomies involved.
    A substantial amount of damage – 20 to 33% – should be required for the system you’re suggesting to even be considered. Even then spamming arrows from the side would still allow a way to boost up reasonably quickly.

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I think that it should just be damage based. The only argument I’ve heard against this is that healers wouldn’t get any myst, but… Healing is simply far too weak to be a viable role in a combat situation. I’ve tried it a couple of times and it has failed miserably. If you’re going to bandage your allies, it should be done outside of battle.

The damage option makes the most sense because low level accounts will simply miss constantly on enemies that give lots of myst, anyway, and likely wont recieve any if being carried by a higher level player.

Skeleton

Having accuracy factor in level difference would be cool, if mobs were assigned a level higher than 1.

Certainly prevent a lot of sidestepping.

Wolf

+1
    But i think this can be takin to the next lvl like what of 2 people from different tribes want to raid someone they could join a party and they dont need to worry abpit accidentaly hitting eachother and getting infamy

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

+1 it sbould be shared myst only when players are similiar lvls, lets say 15 percent +/-, otherway myst will base on dmg dealed, in tibia that worked great so i think here would be cool too 🙂

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

I wont be sharing my myst with anyone and I dont see this being useful besides for people with a bunch of alts.

Wolf

+1

Polar Bear

+1 it would be hard to code but a project like this could offer a lot to the game. I think the dmg/% works pretty well. healing tho that would be way too hard to code right. it would make a lot of math issues but it is a great idea all the same. I love this idea.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

ty for the support on this 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Great Idea ! Please review.’ is closed to new replies.