Gems

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Gems

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I thought, this game need some kind of bag for gems from underworld, because you cant take all of gems in your inventory. Just one bag for all gems which will be in 1 inventory slot. Sorry for my english.

Polar Bear

If you bring a weapon, armor, two accessories, compass, food, lantern, and a pickaxe you can get every type of gem. Most people will bring more than that though.

Just in general, I think bags are a good idea. You shouldn’t be able to use/equip items out of them though, maybe even have to drop them to add or remove items.

Penguin

If you bring a weapon, armor, two accessories, compass, food, lantern, and a pickaxe you can get every type of gem.

dont forget about gold&silver and Aloe. 🙂

Penguin

i think that it is the point: only in team u can bring maximum fom UG

Goblin

I would like the addition of some form of bag, but I like the aspect of working as a team to get the most out of the Underworld. Considering escape lanterns are not stackable, this still means that some of the stuff is lost. And that’s not even considering if one person dies. You need to rethink the strategy of who’s carrying what so you can save stuff from the person who died as well.

I like that it requires forethought, but maybe it can be modified in a way that you don’t need to sacrifice either planning or just going in and taking everything.

I had made this suggestion before to JVH, so I will take advantage to reiterate it here.

Here’s that portion of my suggestion:

•Inventory
    In a similar vein to the previous one, a bag/box for the inventory could be useful for Underworld trips. It does not need to be a bag that carries everything, but maybe something by category or restricted to only certain categories.

Example: Jeweler’s Box. Even a 2 slot bag that carries only gems will greatly help with UW trips. It can potentially reduce from 10 slots for gems to 5 slots, while still requiring players to plan ahead since space still remains limited.

Wolf

gems are truly, truly outrageous.

Goblin

Goblin

And I <3 Jem… and I might be singing the theme song now

Turtle

I only know about that theme song from Taric.

Goblin

I think adding 4 cells solve the problem

Skeleton

I like limitations.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gems’ is closed to new replies.