Floors disappearing too fast

Home Forums Bug Reports Floors disappearing too fast

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Hello. Last night i set up a new house with mixed floors and mixed walls. After 7 hours of sleep i wake up to some of the floor tiles already gone including items which were on them. Is this supposed to be like this? 7 wooden floors and 4 clay floors gone. Also some of the wooden structures (walls and gates) dropped bellow 40% hp overnight. Inner walls, so no, I wasnt raided. All stone walls are okay though.

Tondu

Lvl 32 USEast
    Wolf

Floor tiles wont decay unless they are next to a non-blocking nature tile or cave wall. Make sure you completely fill your house with floor tiles,

Guide

Additionally of note: Built structures like walls and gates must be in contact with two other built structures or they suffer more rapid decay and are subject to greater damage from destruction.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I would like to add that tiles, Even roads, Next to water tiles decays too fast imo

Since the burden update making a raft water line to travel on is more effective than ever, but I have been having to do a ton of road maintenance.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Also worth noting, road tile are not floor tiles (and can be roped up through in galebrook) so don’t ever put those in your house

Valiant have you considered putting in animal gates to see if that helps the water situation? I know its not a good long term plan, but, there might be a way to control the water somehow if its disappearing on you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Floors disappearing too fast’ is closed to new replies.