Fix PvP!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Fix PvP!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Belgorath

Lvl 201 USEast2
    Penguin

Suggestion, if players complain about being killed by a player that has a years experience over them. Make PvP toggle a hardcore toggle so that if you enable PvP your character becomes hardcore. Meaning if you die with PvP on you lose all progress even blue stars and xp modifier. This would balance the game. If you die with PvP off you lose same as it is now but this would make high lv player have a great risk for turning PvP on otherwise if you want to duel there is an object that allow s free of risk called duel statue I beleive this would curb high levels from turning into murderous raiders without appropriate risk involved for taking time of other players for your pleasure it would also give players to destroy tyrants who try to rule the game as it sits if you are a tyrant with blue stars there is no risk for killing other players

Wolf

PvP is part of the game. A total character wipe would discourage PvP to too great an extent.

I agree that higher level players killing helplessly lower level characters is an issue that should be addressed, but this is not the way to go about it.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Jesus man, the punishments for abusing exploits aren’t as harsh as that. If you just lose angel dust for rule breaking, why have essentially a character wipe for PVP (Which is a feature in the game, not an exploit)?

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

That’s a great idea.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

there is no rule that high lvl cant kill low lvl player, dev even wanted us to do this. if u start to play on usw, dont be surprised that there are only high lvls there. stop crying like kids. if someone kill me ill train to kill him later, not crying to dev that he need to ban em -.-

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

he talkin boup ppl that complaining about being killed… i wonder who killed him so he got idea like this..

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

This is a very good idea, and im hyped to see it implemented soon 🙂

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Belgorath is just upset with the fact that I raided him and intend on killing him constantly and destroying everything he builds. Because he likes to cry when he dies

Dont forget Belgorath you are the one who told another player him and his family should die IRL. You brought it upon yourself

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

HA! I knew it was u 😀 good, good 🙂

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Disagree, pvp not only bad think. Its not only kiling players 40lvls lower then you. Bad idea i think. But have a method of slaping bad newbie killers will be cool :3

Dubbz1

Lvl 140 USWest
    Wolf

1st of all, PvP is a part of the game. No need for extra punishments. Secondly, this will allow griefers to get away with more things, as anyone can do any griefing they want to, and if someone turns pvp on to kill the griefer and forget to turn it off, they lose everything next time they die, whether it be to mobs, towers, another player, etc. Thirdly, if you dont want to be killed/raided, MOVE TO WELLINGTON! It was added for a reason.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Even tho it’s not official, USE seems to be the non pvp server where people just go to pve, make friends, grind UW, and generally play farmville. Other servers such as USW, UST, and EU have more of a hostile kill or be killed environment and unfortunately new plaers dont know the reps of each server. I suggest doing like tibia did and have non-pvp, pvp, & pvp-enforced server where the scales on infamy and inventory drops differ from each server type. This i feel would give the game in general a better reputation so that people who would prefer a normal occasional pvp could go to the pvp server, kids who cry on forums over abuse can go to non pvp, and blood thirsty power abusers can vent their frustrations on a pvp-enforced (aka “war server”) server.

Wolf

+1 for different server types

farmerBOI

Lvl 150 USTexas
    Penguin

@polarstar Get Em!

ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

PvP is part of the game, lose all your progress cause you left pvp on is abusive, if someone forgets thats his pvp is on and die for a random mob, he loses every progress??
    Your suggestion is one of the worst suggestion i ever heard…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fix PvP!’ is closed to new replies.