Fishing more rewarding ?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Fishing more rewarding ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bunnie

Lvl 32 USEast
    Penguin

Maybe it can be like mining where when you fish you can have like 90% chance of getting fish 2% Ruby 2% sapphire 0.4% gold etc ?

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

It could be cool if items dropped to the ground that disappear end up in a loot table for fishing similar to how it works for death dropped items ending up in skeletons in the underworld.

Goblin

Maybe make a .5% chance to drop a fishing chest, with random lower grade loot? But still fishing is kind of a relatively useless skill, but excellent source of experience lol.

Penguin

I think fishing should be more rewarding as well, but I do not think tieing end-game resources to a highy macroable skill should be implemented. Especially when players are grinding and adventuring to the depths of UW to acquire these resources.

However, adding different fish with interesting cooking buffs has historically made fishing attractive in mmos. Especially if there was that rewarding RNG feeling of ‘landing the big one’ or achieving ‘biggest species’ on a leaderboard.

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

Hey lets make tilling more rewarding while we’re at it. Maybe you could find treasure chests in the soil.

Turtle

I agree with Ultima, this would enhance cooking as well.
    Though a random jewel or two wouldn’t be so bad either!

Penguin

Yea, lets improve tilling. Standard soil and rich soil. Rich soil(darker hue dirt) in corellation to farming skill. Rich soil would offer better returns.

Good idea! =)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fishing more rewarding ?’ is closed to new replies.