Expanding The Sandbox

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Expanding The Sandbox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Turtle

I would rather like to see the areas to which we are allowed to build expand. Logically speaking, new “galebrooks” north and south of market.

Possibly with their own unique biomes but not necessarily.

I know on USW it’s already a cluster-mess and a mad grab for land and we’re only rated “medium” population. This is largely due to the building of unnecessarily large and predominantly empty bases, sure, but it vastly limits the creative potential of tribes both large and small and causes a fairly hard time of maintaining infrastructure.

I suppose it’s fair to assume that sort of expansion is planned, I’d just like to urge it up the pipeline a bit as it seems unfortunate that populations continue to grow with no real space to house them.

Not to seem ungrateful or as if I’m ignoring server clones. It’s fine, even great, that regionally the game is expanding to require new servers to accommodate large gamer populations like Brazil, Asia, or even Africa. However I think it’s fair to point out that the existing server populations are still going to grow past what already feels like uncomfortable levels in our Galebrooks.

Thank you for hearing me out, Dev-man. I understand I have a penchant for writing books and making short points long. I apologize if it created an inconvenience.

Penguin

I totally agree. Walls are the bane of my existence. People are just way too build-happy. So much pointless construction. It was a daunting effort to get a road running all the way north and south at the 250 250 point.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Expanding The Sandbox’ is closed to new replies.