Dueling Arena

Home Forums Bug Reports Dueling Arena

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hello,

I don’t think the dueling arena is working as intended. I was dueling Sephi and it seemed like to my understanding, that the person should not die. Not only did she die but it had a weird lag to it. The message came in like 20 seconds later or something. I’ll attach a picture of the output to help you track down the behavior. http://imgur.com/a/AmzAY

Thanks,

Punchy

Turtle

So, looking at how everything played out, there are a couple things we noticed after talking.

1. It says someone disconnected but noone disconnected.
    2. It called me the champion but it had a delay.
    3. It also only gave me 2 levels of assassin experience which you would expect to be way more since i was previously 0 and also Sephi was 112.

Pino

Lvl 9 USWest
    Wolf

I’ve seen the exp gains for ‘real’ deaths from mid lvl players from friends, and it’s a HELL of a lot higher than the exp to boost to L2. So no way would a L100+ only give you that much, that was clearly duel exp being awarded for winning the match, not proper assassin exp.

Thx for reporting punchy. Hopefully this will be situated soon.

Polar Bear

Ok so on my end. I have done a few battles in the arena and was told by Ivana that more “epic” battles would give more xp. I figured what is more epic than Punchy Punching me to death… pun intended… in the arena. However, it was my understanding that as long as we were within 16 tiles of the statue we wouldnt really die? I didnt d/c and Punchstuff says he didnt either… I refreshed after my death thinking It was a glitch but nope I was really dead. I would accept this death if it was some mistake on my end but I believe the arena to be bugged out. I would really appreciate help on this matter. This is not the same as dying to lag in the UW, or to a proper PVP fight (no offence at all to Punchstuff) but the arena is supposed to be safe.

Turtle
    Pino

Lvl 9 USWest
    Wolf

proper img link for punchy since he couldn’t edit.

Wolf

The Legend was born.

Was it something like this or this?

Polar Bear

OMG Odovir! I love you so much! It was more like the second one XD… thanks man I needed that laugh.

To JVH and Ivana the other thing… isnt arena player health and real player health treated differently? At least thats how it looks from the player side of things.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

The duel statue bug is being looked into. A temporary fix has been implemented that will hopefully block any further deaths. Generally, any loss due to server glitches is final and characters cannot be brought back from the dead. Though in this case, some of Sephi’s skills were able to be restored. She said this topic can be closed now. Thanks everyone for testing and posting your bug reports! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dueling Arena’ is closed to new replies.