Dog Interface Suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Dog Interface Suggestions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Can you please make a dog interface with the following features:follow/sit and disown.

*In addition, pls make the dogs invulnerable to their owners so that we could open the interface by clicking them

Follow/Sit
    -The Follow command will allow players pick specific dogs to follow them. It is both annoying and absurd to walk around with like 10 dogs following you at the same time.
    -The Sit command will halp so that players won’t accidentally hit their dogs especially when mining and chopping trees.

Disown
    -This will allow players to get rid of the dogs they don’t want without killing them.
    -Also will allow players to make their own pet shops

Polar Bear

You can say in local chat “stay” or “come” to control dogs. An interface isn’t necessary for that.

Turtle

I agree that dogs could use some work. But what you asked for can be done by ‘stay’ and ‘come’, although a little troublesome.

– To pick a specific dog, tell them to stay and walk until you see only one in screen, then say ‘come’.

– To ‘disown’, use ‘stay’ and let someone feed it. It’ll follow them, can take some time due to loyalty.

What I’d like to see implemented is hotkeys for the commands ‘stay’ and ‘come’. Since dogs can get into trouble when I’m in combat, and typing makes it difficult to control them. Also they ‘steal’ my kills (dog kills could give myst to it’s owner).

It’s enraging how they tend to be in the tiles in front of you. Makes them get killed by accident, or just makes life harder. But Idk if that can be fixed.

Turtle

How about an “attack this” button? Little fella waits until I’m attacked to bite back, or sometimes attacks a snake while I’m also being mauled by a skeleton.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dog Interface Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.