Discord Chat and Lost Feedback

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Discord Chat and Lost Feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Goblin

So, I recently joined the discord chat for Mystera, and am surprised to see there’s a good amount of people in there already with some activity. This isn’t a thread to promote the chat or anything, so unless Rin wants to post a link here, I won’t mention it.

That said, I realized that if we’re talking about the game where the admins can’t see it, they’re missing out on some candid player feedback. For example, what we gripe about, what we enjoy, what we’re excited about, etc.

However, discord is not the same as this forum, and should probably remain unmoderated. I can see how inviting Ivana could drive people away, even if she wasn’t there to moderate in the first place.

So, to solve this extremely minor conundrum that I doubt anyone but myself cares about, I’ll just create this thread here and continue to edit or post arbitrarily interesting tidbits from what happens over there. I’ll try to stick to things about the game itself, and will leave out names.

10/14
    – General chat for now is mostly past/future FL drama that’s already been discussed.
    – There is a separate channel for trade. Could see applications in Mystera.
    – Trade chat: “It’s exactly that, really; trading in Mystera is hard because everything outside of UW is super easy to obtain. You’d need to sell UW only items or +2 items to actually be looking to get real gold. Aside from that, if you wanted to sell to veterans with easy to obtain stuff, trade is probably going to be in resources that they can buy to save time.”

Goblin

If someone doesn’t know Rin, here’s the link to discord – https://discord.gg/pNnSJ

Skeleton

Native, thank you for the discretion. Btw the link is not a secret, if that doesn’t work, try this: https://discord.gg/KKVWRZC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Discord Chat and Lost Feedback’ is closed to new replies.