Disappeared Items?

Home Forums Bug Reports Disappeared Items?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Penguin

So, Last night whenever I logged off I had around 500 aloe, 300+ Old cooked meat, and 200-ish cooked carrots, a bronze shield +1, and a bucket that whenever I logged on this morning all disappeared from my sleeping body D: That being said though, all of these items was part of duplication event that happened without me realizing. I had died to hornets and whenever I got back to reclaim my items, the items were already in my inventory, and on the ground. I’m mainly sad about the loss of my original 250-ish aloe. The duplication happened like a week ago so I find it strange that it now disappears D:

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi Alastor!
    Thanks for the report and so sorry about your lost aloe D:

We’ve been collecting information about these item issues after that duplication event. There were some unrelated crash bugs (fixed today) that probably reset the server while you were sleeping and triggered the database cleaning up those phantom items. It seems like when stacks are joined with these items then things can get unpredictable.. Hopefully everything will get resolved soon. We appreciate the info! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Disappeared Items?’ is closed to new replies.