Dark Hero Platemail disappeared?

Home Forums Bug Reports Dark Hero Platemail disappeared?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Penguin

So I found a dark hero platemail today, and had it equipped when i left. When I came back, it wasnt in my inventory anymore. I still had the item look on me though. I searched my house and everything, but it wasnt there. It didn’t break when i was asleep because I was in my house and nobody could have attacked me. Can someone tell me whats going on?

Penguin

Additionally, I also found a merchant garb (not merchant cloak) in a UW chest and its also gone… Perhaps something happened while I was gone that caused it to disappear?

Penguin

Okay, so it seems most, if not ALL the items i found in the UW today disappeared. at least 50 gems, a dark hero platemail, merchant garb and probably some more things that i forgot about.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi Terra!
    Ignore Ceaser he can be unhelpful when it comes to bugs lol. Deleting his post.
    We’ve fixed a huge amount of bugs since release, so we’re very interested in the details of your issue 🙂
    We have some theories, I’ll PM you more details. Thanks for the report! 🙂

Goblin

Seems a bit heavy handed and rude, as I’m not wrong. Atleast he got a response

Polar Bear

He got a response, but no one else will now that it’s been deleted. Rather than PMing this player with theories you should post them here, as other players will then know how to avoid triggering this bug themselves.

Goblin

Makes sense to me. My deleted post was mentioning that inventory bugs are a reoccurring event, and have been for a long time. I don’t remember if I said the more important part of it generally means the items are gone, and it’s all part of the experience.

If the dude gets his items back because it’s contrary to pointing that out, even better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dark Hero Platemail disappeared?’ is closed to new replies.