Damage to Own Walls

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Damage to Own Walls

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

Just a quality of life type of thing, but I want to suggest that hitting your own walls should deal standard damage (instead of 25% max hp) for the first 2 or 3 hits in quick succession unless wielding a hammer. I find myself hitting my own walls and towers quite often when walking through my doors while holding a sword and it’s quite a pain to have to repair my walls from half hp every time that I use my doors. The hammer would still do 1/4 hp hits off the bat to make destro-ing walls just as quick as it’s always been. Just a thought. Lemme know what you think?

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

That sounds good.

Also when a repair kit breaks, have the game know you were just using one, so the next action doesn’t damage a structure. Sucks every time. Have ended up just tossing kits when they are red.

Or perhaps, a toggle feature for destruction.

That way you can’t damage a structure unless you want to.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Adding on to post:

Although a toggle feature might be nice, accidental structure hitting adds a facet to pvp, loss of hp by towers, getting infamy from damaging a structure from towers, or dying by them.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  irukandji.
    keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

+1

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

genius +1

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Awesome yes ^^^ if the game is going to take the wall out in four hits, maybe just split the damage up into 10%, 10%, 10%, 70% unless you’ve got a hammer in hand (or even then, four hits is four hits).

When my repair kits turn red I save them for towers (or walls I did not build), because I’ve broken through too many walls that way too.

Wolf

+1 but i think this should be for all. Tools not just repai kits

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Damage to Own Walls’ is closed to new replies.