Crafting buff, weapon tweaks, new hunting area.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Crafting buff, weapon tweaks, new hunting area.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

So recently I spent 1500 gold 1500 rubies a ton of iron and steel making spike bands, warriors sigs, steel maces and iron maces.

Other than an R spike 3 with 10 arch and an S5 sig it was all trash.

Compare this to knitting where 1000 wool can knit s5g5 and s5r5 pieces (including ring slot items) with much more ease, and seeing as glowing is much more useful in pvp than flat damage, people or using bowmans scarfs instead of rings because they are simply much more craftable.

Crafting is literally dead endgame, items in uw dropping s5r5g4 and people knitting s5g5h4 light pieces now light has a dodge buff which gives advantages at endgame pvp yet you can spend 20k iron and not get anything near the same in an iron plate that doesnt give a dodge bonus… I’m yet to hear of someone crafting an s5g5 sig/mace/heavy armor…

Now light is viable and easy obtained with knitting I think crafting needs to have its rune procs moved closer in line with knitting procs.

Currently feels like 50 percent of the servers strong heavy armours/weapons/shield have been found by me in Uw and with the addition of flayers and now vamps uw 100 is harder for players trying to reach gear they should be able to reach.

To stop top tier players dominating the high end gear market I feel flayers need to be moved to 100+ (even floor 99 doesn’t see great drops but atleast ot sees some good pieces pop up) ghostblades moved to 80 and liches moved to 60.

I also feel shrooms need to have their heal adjusted, it feels like a 50 percent heal atm and this causes many problems for lower players getting stuck with a lich or gb (even higher players can struggle to dps the heals) the heal could be re adjusted to something like 10% + 100 hp for a more reasonable scaling on high hp monsters.

Which brings me to aloe. please make it scale 10+1/10th heal skill. so 20 per tick.

next is potions… the more hp you get the more you can be quarter cap hit for (for me its 324 but potions heal a flat 200… perhaps making potions heal 100+healing skill+5-10% max hp for a little bit better endgame scaling?

Flayers. please add a debuff cap… 4 x tentacles can combo your whole hp in 1 volley… which would’nt be bad if endgame ascenders didnt lose 1000 hours work for something this simple. ww3 reflect from quils while debuffed can do the same.

Give pickaxe 50 percent pen please including whirlwinds.. this will see “berzerker” class players running around shieldless with 2 handed weapons risking shieldless instadeath for a ww kiting playstyle.

a new bow with built in pen 25% would also make bows viable after a bit of testing recently I think this would see them used.

and an idea for a new area thats fairly easy to access similar to sk area with say 10 floors each getting much much harder with dense spawns and high reward chests, this would create and area no solo player could hunt but encourage tribes to hunt together and roll on good rewards, it would also see tribes clashing for control of the chests because at the moment uw is a solitary place and sees little compitetion and rarely any team fights, mystera seems to lack a real tribe hunting area (excluding the 2 bosses).

I still love the game. And i love a lot of the tweaks and adjustments made to the pvp and gameplay in the past few months (other than dropping more skulled) This is just my 2 cents after pumping many hours in.
    Malific~

eldremworker

Lvl 135 Europe
    Turtle

in the name of God.
    yep i spent 500 gold for signets and all i got was a s4 ring. also i agree about moving harder mobs in deeper levels because ascenders cant go deeper and cant get enough myst to leveling.

thank you.

Barbahre

Lvl 110 Europe
    Wolf

I agree with you so hard to get very good rues and more easier wth knitting, but i cant give my advice on high lvls monsters because i don’t have the lvl for them. But i saw some good idea 😉 tyvm.
    Barbahre

Heartstone

Lvl 31 Europe
    Turtle

My crafting skill sucks I never get high than 35 so can’t comment on that I can’t kill flayer even on stormhold and my healing skill is low so always below 100 hp with pots for me sorry -_-.

PlaasAan

Lvl 144 Europe
    Penguin

agree

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

I know our crafter has this problem as well as he knits like 10 things and gets a a3r5s2 and he spams the shit out of maces and gets barley anything

Wolf

Malic ftw

Wolf

I like the 10 level thing that gets harder each time

Ayds

Lvl 100 USEast
    Wolf

+1

Ascender

Lvl 130 SEAsia
    Penguin

+1

eldremworker

Lvl 135 Europe
    Turtle

i wrote this before:
    “yep i spent 500 gold for signets and all i got was a s4 ring”
    now i think not so much correct i got few runed rings. but not a s5 one

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Crafting buff, weapon tweaks, new hunting area.’ is closed to new replies.