Costume Update

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Costume Update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

Im sure the recent update has had all kind of different responses, Just wanted to share my thoughts on the new costume system… So you have to not only buy the costume but also pay more to keep the ability to wear it… I dont want to sound insulting, I really do love this game, but you have just ripped away something that supporters already had. Some of the costumes could come standard with having supporter and just need to buy the cooler ones since I believe thats the point in the first place. Just feels a little upsetting to have so much one day as far as costumes go and the next day its costing even more money. I do plan to buy supporter soon instead of buying gifted days. Im not saying this new system is completely flawed but it does feel like a slap in the face on a small level.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Look, I personally had over 1,000 diamonds at one point. Which I would never have been able to use or do anything with until now. Saying you deserve to have everything ever made and released for 10 dollars a month is a quite unrealistic. The Dev needs money if he wants to maintain the servers and work more on updates. The old system just wasn’t going to cut it. Having more rare and exclusive skins makes things more interesting and feel way more valuable to unlock/have which is great insensitive for people to support the game more.

You guys just got overly spoiled and now you feel entitled. Just don’t support if you don’t like it. You don’t have to because it doesn’t give you any advantage or disadvantage in any way. You aren’t losing out on anything in a game and you can play for free.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Kazul.
    Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

Ok so add new skins and make THOSE cost money.. taking away features we already had??? I’m not going to sit here and argue with you about the developer because I love this game but don’t be a dick about your response. I was pretty respectful I think in trying to say what was on my mind

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Kosmaster.
    dudeinpjs

Lvl 33 SEAsia
    Wolf

Dude I don’t care if I get all costume but the point is I was already a supporter an have been sence I started give me free costume or a bade or something to make up for random ly stripping stuff away with no warning technically that fraud in the first place

Lmnhaze32

Lvl 100 USWest2
    Penguin

Where or how do we even get the new outfits?

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

/costume

Type in game and hit enter. A new window now pops up. U can see what this is all about

SeveredData

Lvl 67 USEast
    Wolf

@kazul its not a matter of being spoiled. It is the fact that we already paid for that and then it was taken away without warning or compensation. In the very least the people who already had supporter should remain access to the costumes until their previous purchases expire. Then they could decide wether they want to support again with the new rules applied or just play as a normal nonsupporter but what he did is a scam. He sold something and then took it back. That in it self is illegal.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I feel bad for you severed data if this is the way you think .

Or are you just a negative propaganda spreader ? Because that’s all I get from each response .

SeveredData

Lvl 67 USEast
    Wolf

@xxvaliantxx do you just get on the forums to fight with people?
    I am fine with the change he did but not the way he executed it and not the fact that he did nothing for those who had already made the purchase. That is not negative and most certainly not propaganda. And instead of instantly refunding and quitting the game, I am voicing my opinion so we can see if he is willing to fix what he did, and ontop of that offering a solution that would probably satisfy those other people who are raging on every server(including our top player) and quiting.

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

I’m not sure if it’s illegal but he kinda had a good point here

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Prices are high and no refund for those of us that bought supporter this month and now can’t wear any skins? Mehhhhhh….

CIA

Lvl 300 USEast
    Wolf

i wont be buying surporter anymore only reason i liked it was for the /costume command. whay pay for just colours no point. i hate it when games become money grabbing puts me off. like 999 diamonds for an outfit no one ever will be able to buy this.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  CIA.
    CIA

Lvl 300 USEast
    Wolf

i agree refund should be giving it breaks trading standards, we paid for what we was sold. you cant just change terms of sale like that.

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

Yes something definitely doesn’t seem right about this. No way this can be legal…?

CIA

Lvl 300 USEast
    Wolf

ive put in a refund on paypal stated they missold and have not upheld the sale terms.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Costume Update’ is closed to new replies.