Confined to one server.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Confined to one server.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

I have friends that play amongst other servers and it is dissapointing that I cannot play with them unless I start a new character on their server.

Would it be possible to have our stats be the same amongst all servers, just not items or material?

OR could we have a permanent ultra server we can all play on?

Wolf

Wouldn’t that kill the entire point of a seasonal server? Further, it gives a clear advantage to players from older server….

Skeleton

There’s players who have been playing a long time. It would be nice to see top players from each server battle other top players.

And top player doesn’t make them strong.

Strength comes in numbers.

The seasonal server is an interesting idea but I won’t be playing. Why start over and have everything erased in 3 months time. This games takes so much time, I don’t won’t to stop playing my main character.

Wolf

That’s actually the point: let good players from other servers fight each other, but let them start at the same level to keep it fair of course. Else people like Latte or PolarStar only need to make a character there to get the number 1 spot every 3 months…

I also don’t think you should go for reincarnations etc on the seasonal one (except if you want to go really hardcore). Just get a level 60ish with good pvp skills (takes 2-3 days)

I would go for faster progression and harsher death penalties on the seasonal server, but well…

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

I do think it would be nice to have a server where high level players can interact with each other but keep their level but not items, like a vacation server

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  harlem.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Confined to one server.’ is closed to new replies.