Compost and Decorative Gardens

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Compost and Decorative Gardens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Many of us enjoy the look of bushes and trees, but it’s hard to create a scenic park or yard, as people will quickly harvest plants for the resources.

Introducing Compost and Manicured Grass!

Finally, a use for Old Food and Spice! You can use the rotting items to craft compost, which when dropped onto normal grass/tilled dirt, will create a special new type of tile: Manicured yard/garden tiles.

These new tiles will looks slightly richer and well-kept than their counterparts, and they have one feature: Any tree or seed planted there will yield a plant that does not produce any resources.

The idea being, people will be discouraged from removing plants that are placed with the intention of being decorative, and everyone will benefit from more aesthetically pleasing, varied, and creative player-made maps.

I think this would be fairly easy to implement, and would make for a good improvement.

KANTMISS420

Lvl 26 USWest
    Wolf

+1!

AfkQueen

Lvl 108 USEast
    Penguin

That would be lovely!

Goblin

+1 for the compost

and since yes it is impossible to plant even carrots (guys! carrots!) without them being harvested in a frenzy by starving, starving people 🙂 … i guess I also agree with the rest, at least with the fact that we need some kind of … decorative tiles… to make areas visible that are being taken care of.
    basically the tiles around my base? they need to be nature tiles to lower the risk of someone successfully ninja-glitch-abusing inside. but maybe since i could make compost i could have some bit greener grass there? or something? to make visible that those tiles are not the wild? because i need to be able to walk them to make my repairs?

having them as crafted items would be great indeed. decorative items as crafted items, yes.

(noting as a side note that people going wild for carrots is a beautiful thing – veggies for the win! but they do not replant them for some reason. which is weird because you get seeds from them after all. so you stumble over an open-access-field of carrots, harvest but don’t replant? …….. not all. i saw some that did. but most didn’t.)

Gerber

Lvl 45 USWest2
    Turtle

+1

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+9000

Plz devs add cats

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

+1 on gardens, and cats, and alpaca’s….so +3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Compost and Decorative Gardens’ is closed to new replies.