Clarification on Reincarnation

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Clarification on Reincarnation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

I can’t seem to find any information on this. I just want someone to clarify for me if anyone has any information about it please let me know.

Just want to know that when you get 10 blue stars in something.. Do you no longer gain xp at all when using that skill? Will it no longer count towards your base level?

If this were true. If you somehow managed to get 10 blue stars in everything then your base level would be stuck at 0. However if it was also true. You wouldn’t even be able to 10 blue star everything because at a certain point you wouldn’t be able to reach the level cap anymore from lack of things to gain xp from.

Just wondering if anyone has more information on this? Thank you.

Skeleton

I have 10 blue stars in hunting.

I still get hunting exp each time i reincarnate even thought 10 blue stars.

I think each time you reincarnate; all your skills exp goes back to zero and you can grind your skills back to equivalent of 100 levels regardless of your blue stars.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

So.. you have 10 blue stars in hunting. And you can increase your base level from gaining hunting exp still?

I don’t gain any base xp until I unlock the perk that goes past my blue stars right now.. but you can’t go past 100 so I’m not sure how that works.

Like for instance if you had 10 blue stars in sword. And you are level 0 from fresh rebirth. Would you be able to hit a training dummy with a sword and still gain base levels?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Kazul.

Skeleton

Yes.

Use this for example.

You have 359 blue stars.

You would have to use all your skills to get experience to increase the base level to 420 to get your final blue star.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Alright, thanks for the reply. Wasn’t sure if getting 10 blue stars in something early would end up screwing me over in the end.

Skeleton

Good luck.

Wolf

Im actually pretty sure you do not get base exp if you’re skill mastery is not higher than the number of blue stars you have in a skill. Can someone else please give his opinion on this?

Skeleton

Yes youre right, you still have to unlock your skill mastery 10x in order to get 100 in skills, regardless of blue stars.

Wolf

So if you were to Reinc right now, you would not get base exp from Hunting until you get skill mastery to 100? It’s probably hard to test for Hunting because you can’t really get Hunting exp without getting Weapon exp as well

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Flag’s explanation seems correct according to my experiences. It’s easy to verify hunting xp simply by using a maxed out weapon.

This is one of the key misunderstandings about reincarnation. A lot of people argue in favor of ascension because they believe that each blue star decreases the amount of available exp in the game.

Skeleton

I tested a maxxed out weapon with my 10 blue star hunting.

I didnt gain any base level EXP via hunting.

So im not sure how it’s possible to even get 360 blue stars.

Skeleton

Ill post a video when im feeling better.

Skeleton

Ok here is a video of 10 blue star hunting and maxed out archery.

No exp gained…

So not sure how its possible to even get 360 reincarnations of you dont gain exp from a 10 blue star skill.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Yeah.. that’s what I was thinking. Getting 10 blue stars ultimately screws you over and will limit your base level.

Thanks for the video + testing.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

I talked to Polarstar and he confirmed that maxed out stars eliminate exp. I’m thinking that by the time I reach 200 stars the system will have evolved anyway. I’m sure reincarnation mechanics are not finalized this early in the development of the game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Clarification on Reincarnation’ is closed to new replies.