Chest Loots

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Chest Loots

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I’m posting to see if anyone has any insight into the chest loot mechanics. I understand it’s based on the player’s questing level and the floor of the underworld in which the chest is opened. I’m curious as to how *exactly* the loot is determined. Is there a master-list of all possible drops at your level and floor and one is chosen at random from that list?

I’m asking because I’ve noticed that my much lower leveled tribemates seem to be finding pretty decent items in the UW as of late, whereas I haven’t found a non-stackable item worth grabbing in many many trips, now at 100 questing and b100+. I made this chart about 2 months ago because I thought that loot value had been declining at that time and I wanted to document it. I ask this now because I’m feeling the same way again.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11DQ3k97FqKddRkxzAnmxLof_mgdqr6UYdYpeY5Dj5dY/edit?usp=sharing

This said, I do understand that chest drops are entirely up to random chance. It’s very possible I have simply fallen out of grace with RNGesus. In a rutt, if you will. But I thought I’d bring it up just to see what other players think and to see if I cant gain some sort of valuable inaight concerning loot mechanics.

Obligatory ‘Yes, I know I’m now sitting at lower floors than I was previously due to UW being broken af.’

Glass

Lvl 390 USEast2
    Wolf

WOW nice ….U found SOme GOOD STUFF in uw..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Chest Loots’ is closed to new replies.