Can't use the chat box while in fullscreen on pc

Home Forums Bug Reports Can't use the chat box while in fullscreen on pc

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Turtle

When I go full screen on, I can click on the chat box, the cursor blinks and is ready to type, but I can’t type anything in? I can use chat in all other formats but I enjoy full screen play the most.

Wolf

i thought it was just me, please fix this!

Skeleton

This happens to me with Explorer web browser.

I switched to FireFox or Chrome and it works.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

Windows 10, two different machines (one is a Mac with a Win 10 VM). All browsers do this to me.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

I still have this problem. Haven’t heard anything in regards to it being acknowledged or being worked on.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

Still nothing on this?

Skeleton

Post the browser versions? Java builds?

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

yea, this happens to me too and i use chrome.. its been like this for a while, i really wish it could be fixed :/

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

It’s something to do with the chat box and using the Fullscreen option in the game menu toggling, like everything else. Maybe we need a command to reset all active toggles like /toggle or something.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

You have to use fullscreen on the browser, not the ingame settings, if so the chat doesn’t work, as you said. Just make Mystera a new Chrome/Fox and make it fullscreen. Its the same and its supergood the game on a bigscreen
    Its F11 for those who don’t know.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  Erected.
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I also have this issue when using the fullscreen option from the in-game menu. Unfortunately, I have all my f# keys bound to other things, so I cant fullscreen with F11.

Polar Bear

This is still an issue, at least in the latest version of Chrome. You can’t press F11 with the game window selected, so I get around it by opening a new tab, pressing F11 and then pressing Ctrl+Tab to switch back.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

F11 doesn’t work for me due to my specific setup. Macbook Pro using VMWare Fusion with Windows 10 using Chrome. F11 stuck to Mac defaults, even after changing keyboard to be Windows.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can't use the chat box while in fullscreen on pc’ is closed to new replies.