Can I make a suggestion?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Can I make a suggestion?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alenina

Lvl 39 SEAsia
    Turtle

Would it be nice if there is a golem that could be kept inside a base to protect ur base and to maintain walls? Of course we have to give them the repair kit just like how the tower works. So aside from the tower, we have a golem that could follow players who trespasses and steal things from someone’s base. Of course golem should know the property of its creator or it can recognize so after they hurt or kill that player, it could go back to its creator’s base.

Antares

Lvl 64 USWest
    Wolf

Lmao wtf.

Turtle

why golem?

Alenina

Lvl 39 SEAsia
    Turtle

Inspired by chaos tho

humpadoor

Lvl 235 USWest
    Wolf

wtf did i just read?

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

-1, just set a schedule and assign people for repairs (depending on your building level, that’s going to be full base repairs every 2-3 days to avoid cracks). having it automated means that your abandoned walls gum up the map for far longer than they would currently

for the latter half of what you said, put towers in (…with arrows in them) – they already do this to an extent, although they wont follow people out which would be fun to watch 😀

Silexan

Lvl 11 USTexas
    Turtle

+1

ArrowMonster

Lvl 46 USWest
    Turtle

Alternatively, when taming comes about we could tame chaos and they could do all of these things.

I’m up for anything that means not having to repair myself, really.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Can I make a suggestion?’ is closed to new replies.