Building Decay and Repair

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Building Decay and Repair

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Turtle

It seems like you’ve increased Building Decay again.

It’s too damn high now. Way too damn high, and it’s not helping that we can’t repair worth a damn anymore.

The old decay rates were already annoyingly high. Now it’s just insane. If I have to spend an hour a day repairing I’m just gonna quit. It kills the game for me entirely.

If this is how you’re intending to deal with space clutter I gotta say, what the hell man? It feels like you’re putting the screws to our nuts because you can’t keep up with populations. Get creative or add space, maintaining an average 25×25 base was already a freaking drag, some of us are maintaining tribe spaces of 50×50+ and because raiding is what it is, alot of us need to be maintaining walls 4-8 thick in total to center. Not including utility structures and housing and such.

if most people only play a couple hours a day, you’re basically saying the average person is gonna have to be spending like and eighth of their time just monitering and maintaining structures.

If I’m wrong, and you didn’t increase decay again, I apologize but I just watched a section of my base go from full to half in like three hours. And I’m hearing from other players they’ve seen similar.

Seriously. If you got more players than land see if Gplay will limit downloads or something and prioritize adding new variations of Galebrook. Cause this decay rate is gamebreakingly overhanded just to deal with abandoned shacks. Isn’t that kinda what Chaosi are for? If it’s still too much, how about a code checking for a structure’s owner’s last online-time and if it’s greater than a week turning up decay on that person’s crap.

I’m over hear seeing well established and good meaning tribes saying they have to close down sections of their compounds because they’re burning through flint so fast they can’t keep up. We’re loosing infrastructure shops are being closed farms are getting shut down.

Polar Bear

If I’m wrong, and you didn’t increase decay again, I apologize but I just watched a section of my base go from full to half in like three hours. And I’m hearing from other players they’ve seen similar.

You aren’t wrong, check the Dev Notes January thread that’s been stickied. It says that decay has been increased.

It’s too damn high now. Way too damn high, and it’s not helping that we can’t repair worth a damn anymore.

I agree 100% with this. Admin, when are you going to nerf lag and rubberbanding as hard as you nerfed Pking (with infamy) and building bases (with repair nerf)?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Building Decay and Repair’ is closed to new replies.