Building a wolf farm.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Building a wolf farm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

It started as a joke, but I am actually building a wolf farm now.

I cannot train my dogs as long as chaos is unpatched and ppl can´t keep their fingers away from those chests.

Just as an upfront warning: there will be towers around them, too. These wolves are training mobs for -my- dogs so please stay away.

That would not have been necessary were chaos not in the game or would he have been coded as ignoring dogs or would you guys have managed to let them chests stand where they are but now there is no other way. I am not letting my dogs untrained. These are hunting and farm dogs. They need to be able to deal with a wolf spawn.

(Btw each wolf that “breeds” there or just spawns out of the blue might give a new player a chance to take a look at galesbrook for longer than 5 minutes, so maybe overall not such a bad solution.)

(And I prepare to spend the rest of my levels after lv 60 with digging, digging, digging. For all those repair kits.)

Fun fact: those will be the easiest to herd in, actually.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Really don’t think that’ll work out as planned but you go ahead if you want.

Polar Bear

I am also doubting that wolves and snakes procreate like farm animals and it is possible that my wolf farm and my snake pit will be just happy couple in a zoo… at which point they will hardly be useful for training. (would have to lure every each training foe there… nah. sure not)

sure possible that will be just 2 small zoo enclosures… but with current chaos coding, what else can I do but to test it and try, hm?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Building a wolf farm.’ is closed to new replies.