Bought another shop and I'm looking for suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Bought another shop and I'm looking for suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Hey guys, I bought the shop at 13,49 in the Market Square and I’m wondering what you guys would be interested in buying and for what. I have three counters and to get the ball rolling I’m offering some escape lanterns for 1 gold each, but I could offer something else later if need be.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Update on the shop: Since the lanterns aren’t selling I’m changing the price from 1 gold to 5 silver.

Polar Bear

I already hear you got a first client and can expect next one soon.
    When I heard about the new price, I actually thought market is slowly beginning starting up, I thought it´s a 2nd seller who beats first price.

I personally would appreciate 3 silver (just being honest). So far I am still thinking to try hunt for them on my own, just need to stay away from the second one who is too close to the dust devil.

For 3 silver I would save myself the trouble.

—-

side note to dev: I don´t find the idea “one counter for one item” particularly interesting, tbh

Polar Bear

solution proposal to dev:

look, we already have features that give us options to choose items.
    for one, we have the items in our inventory.
    and then – when building. an other window opens with stuff you can choose.

so what exactly prevents you from implementing exactly that to trade counters. ppl interact with that via space, then a side window pops up with items. they choose, get price info and then can buy via dropping the requested price.

market could work and live with a bit of thinking from you.
    I could imagine ppl who wouldn´t say no to a handy huge stack of building materials that they don´t have to click for themself in turn for something that they don´t need.
    or stuff that they know if they ever tried that it would take them hours to get it 🙂
    (knit* knit*)

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

For 3 silver I would save myself the trouble

I suppose it’s easy enough for me to get the lanterns, deal.

Polar Bear

sounds great!

lemme know when you have some on the counter.

depending on chaos, there will be some curious dog noses around me or not when I pick them up.
    last chaos release by alanal a few minutes before this post.

say, guys, if these chaos chests are so important, can´t you guys give us a note in chat at least?

I was with 6 dogs outside, training them, when the notification got visible. “…just released a chaos”

not even a warning upfront, nothing.

it sometimes seems as if everyone would forget repeatedly that you are not in a single-player-game. your actions affect others.

with that game style, I can just wait for the next wolf spawn to kill my dogs.

training was supposed to make them able to kill the next wolf spawn in my farm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bought another shop and I'm looking for suggestions’ is closed to new replies.