Blue Stars in Questing?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Blue Stars in Questing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

A tribemate asked me the most effective way to get stars in questing. Someone suggested that these are basically going to be the last stars that one can get, you would get stars in things like hunting or combat related ones first and then eventually start to get stars in questing if you kept your skill mastery at 3 or less…but frankly I struggled to entirely follow the logic a bit so I thought I would ask an expert 🙂

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for getting stars for questing?

Goblin

If you’re strong enough to go to B64 alone and have a tribemate who can go to B64 easily and willing to go together with you to UW, getting stars in UW is actually pretty easy. You just need ask your friend to kill all the mobs except the one you’re looking for. Don’t forget to equip ancient set gears and eat a black pepper dish before you complete the quest for full exp. Sometimes u can fall down into a hole in UW, that’s why u need to be strong enough to go there alone or you will get killed before your friend can find you.

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I managed to b-star it only when I got lucky with the new quests, honestly.

Besides luck, theres 2 options left… Being strong enough to go deep uw, or just have loads of gold for rerolls…

(or do what Xoxaz told… tho I really don’t know how practical that would be)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Blue Stars in Questing?’ is closed to new replies.