Another form of supporter payment please!!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Another form of supporter payment please!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    amp2ek

Lvl 5 USEast
    Turtle

I would absolutely love to become a supporter and several other people as well but with the only way known being through PayPal, that is not an option for me. I have an online business that I had previously used PayPal to order merchandise through. Things went well for a few months and then I began to notice fraudulent charges on my account and PayPal was no help at all. Come to find out, the whole issue was 100% their fault and they had to refund me back over $1500.00 but as a start up business, that “computer error” nearly put me under. Since then I have vowed to never use PayPal again. If you could work on another form of payment, I am positive it would make things easier for a lot of players to become supporters. Please check into other forms for us who abhor PayPal. Thank you for all of your efforts and I will be anxiously awaiting a way to support!!!

Goblin

I do agree with this, with the Android release a new type of payment would be a good idea. The thing is, PayPal is the most simple solution for the dev to recieve money for now, but it would benefit him to open up new ways of donation.

Perhaps I can assist you somehow? I already used PayPal to donate here and it worked just fine. If you want and find a way, I can pay for you and gift you the diamonds if you find a way to send me the money.

Eska

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

I believe the dev is working on this, he has mentioned the Google Play store as a method. There is another option, though he pulled the link from the site:

https://www.patreon.com/jamesvh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Another form of supporter payment please!!’ is closed to new replies.