An in real threat was just made to my girl ashetin

Home Forums Mystera Discussion An in real threat was just made to my girl ashetin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I’d like to point out that we forces a player named Mia in eu to quit. Upon her quitting she left a message to ashetin saying that she should have hidden her ip better. In other words she was threatening her in real life. Now as a big player on the game this concerns me. Does this mean some lunatic can find us through the game to come and try to kill us in real life? Should I be worried for ashetin ?

Wolf

That is a nice way to put, YOU GANKED AND FORCED SOMEONE TO QUIT. Well bruh, you should be concerned. Unless its a bluff. How would you tell?

Maybe dev can clarify…

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Answer: No

But ganking and killing her all the time even though she hasnt posed a threat to anyone in days is not that cool.

Also this is the internet, everyone threatens everyone lol

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

hahaha no naah Mo… shes insane, but harmless. she barely knows what she doing, im surprised she know what is ip 😛

Jusr

Lvl 10 USWest
    Wolf

Very interresting….

Penguin

Yes it could be possible to get someones IP address especualy since this is a web based game and the game tracks IP addresses

Penguin

To link someones IP address to their home is a different story altogether. You either knows someone who could provide that legally or illeaglly, either way is not easy. Plus, I doubt anyone would go to that extent for some grief from an online game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘An in real threat was just made to my girl ashetin’ is closed to new replies.