Admin Towers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Admin Towers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ayds

Lvl 100 USEast
    Wolf

Buff Admin Tower damage or increase number of towers in areas like Market Square.

Tenured reincarnated players can freely kill in MS all day rarely dying. It’s at least an issue on USE.

Vain

Lvl 112 USEast2
    Wolf

+1 I agree. Current admin towers are kind of a joke right now (no offense intended) and they need to be buffed so that they actually matter.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

-1 i randomly had infamy from killing a alt, and almost died while walking through ms. maybe scale at more rein or more infamy

Ayds

Lvl 100 USEast
    Wolf

Infamy also doesn’t deter these players as they can repeatedly kill themselves to reduce/remove infamy.

Plus them having a shop at MS, any one(including newbs) who walk by will get murdered.

Some sort of resolution is needed.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Maybe make a second infamy thing, that affects towers and is only gained from killing pleyers. Also make it so it doesn’t drop on death but is short

Ayds

Lvl 100 USEast
    Wolf

Perhaps.

Many players agree with myself; It reduces new players and player retention. Players killed repeatedly go to Wellington, leave to another server, or quit the game altogether. I’d argue the latter.

Also makes MS somewhat redundant as taking your gold to shop there is not something anyone wants to do.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Admin Towers’ is closed to new replies.