About Wellington…

Home Forums Mystera Discussion About Wellington…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

So Wellington is the new shopping district safe map of mystera where you cannot break structures you dont own. Sounds like a nice place for new people to use alts and build safe houses that cannot be raided, and put all their valuable stuff (books,gems, gold etc) in there. The question is: What stops me from sending a low level character to build walls around their houses, dig deep water between my walls and theirs so they cant rope in and just wait until their house degrades so i can walk into it and get everything without even trying?

🙂

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

F*** you!!
    😂😂

Turtle

Ez build ur houses right at the entrance ,
    They cant place blocks 1 block space after u enter welling.

Wolf

lol, thats how you can safe one side. whats with the other three?

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I don’t know why myst was chosen as the building cost but it doesn’t really make sense. My main might have a 94k cost to build structures but my alt only has a cost of 502 so obviously players are going to use alts in order to mitigate the costs and simply place an entrance with their other character(s).

It also seems a bit strange that a cost has been given to literally everything done in Wellington, perhaps this was also meant to be an anti-griefing tactic but it does not appear on its face to be anything that is meant to be helpful towards newbies. Yes, it’s cool they have been given a place that they can build and farm and in general play in safety but the costs associated with doing so aren’t anything a new player would want to pay and in fact you are only hurting their chances of successfully progressing more by forcing them to spend their myst on structures and repairing and even the placing of fires instead of upgrades.

More than likely we will see Wellington used mostly by bigger tribes/top players (or their alts rather) in order to store valuables safely.

Goblin

I personally think Wellington and Galebrook needs to have their own stats and mats separated to make it fair for new players who play on old servers. So if you used to play in Galebrook and just enter Wellington for the first time you need to work on your stats again. You will get back your Galebrook stats again after u leave Wellington. Also, you shouldn’t be able to use or drop mats you gather from Galebrook while you are in Wellington and vice versa.

Polar Bear

I think the way wellington was designed was a mistake. I think all the structures should have been prebuilt.

Polar Bear

Exactly, the admin could have even made a contest on structures to enter Wellington with your name at the front door saying: “Designed by RawSkin.” or you could sponsor a structure by paying said Gold to the admin on the server you’re in. Renting should have cost Myst instead if you wanted something to have Myst Cost.

Maybe hanging out there costs myst for (said level) and higher.

Wellington has to be changed though.

Rhynn

Lvl 31 SEAsia
    Turtle

+1 @ rawskin great idea. Why are the agressive players so smart XD

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

the only thing i think should be changed is to have a permanent road structure in sort of a lattice so people could travel faster and theres no chance for houses to blocked in while restricting base size

Rhynn

Lvl 31 SEAsia
    Turtle

Also a good idea harlem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘About Wellington…’ is closed to new replies.