A rough and biased map of the world

Home Forums Mystera Discussion A rough and biased map of the world

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

Map of the world

Background colors: biomes
    Pink: snow Go there to mine obsidian
    Green: grass Go there to chop wood
    Yellow: desert Go there to mine hematite, malachite and cassiterite

The biomes are moving at the moment; the colors are the position that the biomes are shifting to. It may take some days for the shift to complete. Basically the snow biome will widen, and there is a desert strip in the middle of the grass that is vanishing.

Black: roads You move faster on them
    Light blue: Huge Lake I hope the developer will add some features to the water

Green: Frost Legion castle
    Orange: Central Market Here you find most shops. The road on which they lie along is called Main Avenue
    Purple: Courthouse If you want to settle a dispute in an ordered fashion agree for an arbiter and go here
    Brown: Central Crossroads This is the center of the world. I want to make it populated, if you come and live here I will help you with 200 wood. Ask for Rin Excel in /b chat
    Yellow: Friendly’s City A player named Friendly NPC is in charge of it

Choose a place where to live

On Main Avenue there is always people passing by so it should be a safe place. It’s better to mine in desert rather than in the snow, so make sure to have a fast way there. The border between grass and desert would be the best place for gathering resources in my opinion, but it’s too unpopulated now. I advise against building in the middle of nowhere because it’s an invitation to thieves.

Skeleton

This link should work: Map of the world

Polar Bear

Good job.

Skeleton

Thank you. By the way, the safe zone on Main Avenue is that between the Frost Legion castle and the North/South central road, not the eastern part. Also I don’t know Friendly’s policy on accepting people in the City.

Turtle

bird up

Turtle

Good stuff, Rin!
    Thanks for putting in the effort.

Skeleton

Rafts have been recently added to the game. To make a raft you need 30 wood, 20 tinder and 10 silver. Last time I checked a silver/gold exchange was available at Frostco, that is the most western building in the market area. If you don’t want to lose your raft I suggest testing it on a little lake; you may find such lakes along the road between Central Crossroads and the City.

Along the road south of Frost Legion castle that crosses the Huge Lake (from now on, FL South road) there are signs that tell at what point you have to sail east in order to reach Central Crossroads. To do the opposite just sail from any point on the eastern side of the Huge Lake towards west.

Penguin

Hey Excel do you happen to have a new link for that map because it won’t work anymore 🙁

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

It’d be interesting to see for old times sake, but its contents would be completely outdated at this point. The only permanent features of Galebrook is that the top fifth is snow and the bottom fifth is sand.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A rough and biased map of the world’ is closed to new replies.