4 Little suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion 4 Little suggestions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I’ve playing this for a while, and I just want to address some personal suggestions
    Sorry if some of those are already been adressed… or if it is too dumb (since I’m still quite a noob on this game)
    Other than that, I hope you don’t mind.

Feather farming

There’s 2 things about this one that annoy me and a lot of people, 1 is the chickens being the SINGLE ONLY WAY to obtain that, 2 is the way to “farm” wich honestly… is the most boring aspect of the game. For something with such a big demand, I fell like it’s quite troublesome.

2 things that could alleviate this issue:
    1: giving the possibility of using shears on chickens in the same way it is used on sheeps, kinda.
    2: adding more critters that could drop that, and there is A LOT of options for that one, wild aggressive crows, harpies, cockatrices, etc.

Unarmed combat

Yea, that one is VERY personal, I mean, I love the monk-ish classes in most rpgs, and I fell a little bit down seeing that being so inferior on this game.
    The thing is that unarmed fight is one less runed equipment slot you will have, no matter how much skill you have, and its a HUGE thing (I’m not even mentioning the damage itself)

Maybe some little tweaks to that particular skill would make it more or less viable, some things that I can suggest is:
    1: To add some little more damage/skill up, and/or
    2: Add a %chance to counterstrike physical hits that increase with how much skill you have.
    3: Go full Elder scrolls on that one, making unarmed strikes drain a little bit of the opponent stamina (on Mystera case, Hunger)
    4: Fist weapons, gloves, claws… etc

Skill-less tasks

One of the things that really got me into this game is that every-single-thing you do add to some skill, I dunno about other people, but that is very engaging for me, but then there are some particular things I noticed that do-not add to any skill (some of those quite a chore to do e.e for no skill reward)

Making dyes : I fell that this could give some major crafting experience, seriously.
    Using lens : That could give some little Research experience? (just make sure the lens will decay too. I’m not sure if that already happens, soo.. yea)

and so go on

F***IN DOGGOS

Look, I love that there is this pet system in the game, but I wont even suggest new pets, no, because the base for that system (aka, just the dogs) reeeeeeeally need some improvement. They sometimes are more of a bother than help, I mean, I like to take some with me when I go out just to farm wood or rock (so they kill anything that attacks me), but even that single utility of them can be quite more of a annoyance… because they KEEP WALKING IN FRONT OF YOU, either to get hit with yout pickaxe/axe, or to simply block your way.

I’ll not even start on how much they’re a huge problem in the underworld… I would love to take my doggo with me on a adventure, but I wont, because I don’t want to hate him to death because of this little issue…

Just… something to stop them from getting in the owner way would be a huge improvement, I have nothing more to add about it xD

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  tioluko.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  tioluko.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘4 Little suggestions’ is closed to new replies.